Monday, June 16, 2008

Danger of Number 2 to be the next PM

I was lying on the beach at PD and reading the papers on the succession plan for our PM.At the sametime 2 beautiful girls who look like Ziana and Altantuya walk pass me.Immediately,this question hit me? Would you be worried if your next PM is someone who get easily excited when he see a beautiful girl? As for me without a shadow of a doubt, I would not like this person to rule Malaysia as his habit will make our country vulnerable to foreign agents from the CIA,KGB and the Secret Service.These agencies have known to use beautiful woman to lure and blackmail diplomats into providing secret information of other countries for their benefits. So,if our number 2 is to become next PM,I will be very worried for the country that I love Malaysia.

No comments: