Saturday, July 12, 2008

Petronas 6 option holders

Remember Jeffrey Kitingan, a name I distrust as he has play out his own brother Pairin and left PBS to join BN A few years back.Nervetheless,he wrote a very interesting article about Petronas selling only 20% of its oil in the open market and the remainder 80% to 6 option holders at a lower price. This is a very serious allegation and this blog would like Petronas to clarify whether this is true or not?

If it is true, this blog have the following questions:-

  • 1) Who is the 6 option holders?
  • 2) Who Approve these 6 option holders?
  • 3) What is the price per barrel of oil sold to them? In all fairness,George Choo as a taxpayer would like Petronas to answer the following questions above.
  • Friday, July 11, 2008

    1st JULY 2010 - PM of MALAYSIA is PAK LAH

    For the first time,I agreed with old man DR M that Najib will not be PM of Malaysia come June 2010. A period of 23 months from now is a very long time in politics. I belief that from now,accusation after accusation at Najib being involve in the Altantuya case will surface and in the end Najib will lose his position as deputy president of Umno and Deputy PM of Malaysia come June 2010.Thus, Umno have no choice but to retain Pak Lah as PM as they have lost a deputy president and DPM. Pak Lah position is very weak but I am sure he will manuvore to keep his position in the party and govt.It would not surprise me if new evidence on the mongolian case start surfacing and in the end it implicate Najib. Since Najib is fighting with Anwar , Pak Lah is very happy as the spotlight is not on him and he will use this period to consolidate his support base in the party while his deputy is busy fighting the opposition.Thus.Najid and Anwar will be exhausted and the winner is Pak Lah. If Pak Lah is sincere in resigning,he should resign now instead of June 2010 and I am sure he has a very good political game plan to ensure he stay in power. If I am a betting man,I will bet heavily on Pak LAH STILL BEING THE PM OF MALAYSIA IN JULY 2010

    Monday, July 7, 2008

    Retired Pak Lah,Najib and Anwar.

    This blog will not strike or mogok despite being fed up with all bickering involving the country top politicians because to strike means stopping the fight against a corrupt and irresponsible govt.The govt will be happy if all bloggers strike and closed their website all together.I agree with Rocky Bru that the politicians is only interested to fight for positions for themselves instead of helping and working for the Rakyat who is facing so much problems like how to feed their family on a daily basis. In addition,we have to face inflation because of petrol hike and the economy of Malaysia is very uncertain in the future.Thus,the rakyat and foreign investors have loss confidence in the govt which is reflected in the tumbling of share price at Bursa Malaysia.What we need is for the govt to revive the economy and not the bickering among politicians which cause hardship to the Rakyat.This is the case of "Gajah lawan Gajah,Pelanduk mati di tengah".What we neeed now is for someone to fix our economy. If I have the power,I would retired Pak Lah,Najib and Anwar immediately so that the new leaders of the country can kick start and revive the economy.This blog have been very consistent in its position of calling Pak Lah and Najib to stand aside.